Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Carr Update #61

We're getting back into the swing of things now that we're back home again.

STEVEN:
Sleep ~
Steven's having a tough time with his naps and sleeping. He wants us right there holding him until he falls asleep.

Teeth:
He getting his top FOUR teeth, poor guy.

SVEN:
School ~
Sven started classes on the 8th and is starting to feel the homework load. We're grateful and looking forward to his graduating this spring.

Work ~
He's back to searching for a job. Praying for God's provision - He is so faithful.

CRYSTAL:
Scarlet Stitch / Sewing ~
I've been busy with Scarlet Stitch business. In September, I was blessed to start sewing for the company; in November, I was blessed to become part-owner; and now, the two original owners have moved on to other pursuits and me and my partner, Jill Buie, are co-owners of the company. I'm enjoying all the paperwork right now, with tax time and all. Looking forward to getting into sewing SOON.

A few friends have hired me to sew various things for them. I'm so thankful for the opportunity! I love sewing and hope for more side jobs like these as time goes on.

No comments: