Thursday, June 10, 2010

Am I Just Asking For Trouble?

Am I just asking for trouble? Am I bored and need something else to do with my time? Do I think that raising a 2 year old and a 1 year old, not to mention being due with another one in 2 1/2 months isn't enough to do? Or how about not knowing if we'll be living in MN much longer and moving to CO? Do I need more chaos to my life? Oh yes, and what about already having two online businesses (www.scarletstitch.com and www.carrbaby.com)? I guess if I'm listing all my responsibilities, I better not leave out the accounting and website work I do on the side.

So what am I rambling on about? I joined the Norwex company.

So am I bored? Or crazy? Or any of the above? Why join a company NOW? Well, truth be told... I fell in love.

Yes, and Steve is perfectly fine with it. :) I fell in love with Norwex's products. And so, no, I'm not asking to be overloaded, I'm not bored, I'm not crazy (although some people might contest that one...), I just love their products.

What's so great about Norwex? To put it simply, their line has cleaning rags that clean BETTER than regular rags AND santize as you clean, using NO chemicals, ONLY WATER! They save you TIME, MONEY and the ENVIRONMENT, which helps save your HEALTH!

Our mainstay rag is made of super-fine microfiber (1/100 of a human hair) which means it picks the dirt and germs up instead of pushing them around. Due to this, cleaning any given area is QUICKER and EASIER. (Remember, all you're using is water.) Then, you rinse the rag out, wring it out and hang it to dry. There's silver that's intertwined in the fibers of the cloth and while the rag hangs there the silver does it's work - kills all the germs that are trapped in the rag. When you come back a few hours later to use your rag again, you're got a clean, "new" rag. Due to this silver-cleaning action, you can wait and wash your rag every week or even every other week, depending upon how much you use it - and you won't get that dirty rag smell!!

You can imagine how much laundry this would save you! I normally use at least 3 rags a day in the kitchen and 2 hand towels (especially if I'm baking or cooking a lot and washing/drying my hands often). So now, instead of having to wash around 21 rags/week and 14 hand towels/week, I can just wash TWO! Yes, because I can use the same rag on the table as I use on the kids faces - because the silver is killing the germs, I don't have to worry about cross-contaminating!!

Can you understand why I'm in love?

We have many other products, using the same concept, including a mop (amazing!!), hand towels, wash cloths, bath towels - to name a few. Oh, and we have a dry rag that works wonders on mirrors, windows and anything shiny - cleaning BETTER, using only WATER!! No more chemicals!

If you'd like to hear more about the products we offer, book a show at your home (we offer an AMAZING hostess package!!), or place an order - let me know!

1 comment:

Reed said...

we got caught up in the melaleuca craze back in 2001 - didn't make any money in it - but we really liked the products...

I think the guy who signed Andrea up did ok, though